Easy Tuna Casserole
This is an easy tuna casserole that I make for my family
Macaroni, whole wheat, dry
Tuna, canned, packed in water
Condensed cream of mushroom soup
Bread crumbs or crushed crackers
Cheddar Cheese, grated
- Preheat your oven to 350. While your oven is heating add the tuna (don't drain), noodles, and water to a 2.5 quart casserole dish. Stir the mixture well.
- Cover and bake for 15 Minutes.
- Remove casserole dish from oven and add the cream of mushroom soup, stir well.
- Cover and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove casserole dish from oven and add enough grated cheddar cheese to lightly cover the surface then sprinkle enough dried bread crumbs to lightly cover the cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 10 minutes and you are done.